That's what runners do; they run. If you're not feeling well, you run; if it's lousy weather, you run, and if you're under stress, you obviously go for a run. You run to clear your head. You run to ease the ache in your muscles, and you run just so you can breathe a little fresh air.

No matter what else is going on, there's always time for a run.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Fitness Challenge Results

The results are in for the Family Fitness Challenge:  We consumed 1030 servings of fruits/veggies and exercised for 239 hours(14336 minutes)!   I am very impressed and proud of my family for completing the Fitness Challenge with outstanding results from my perspective.   It was great to see the small changes we were making to our daily routine to incorporate more fruits/veggies and exercise. 

My brother-in-law, Rich and I were the overall winners for the challenge.  My sisters, Scuba and Heather Sue were in second place just 5 points behind Rich and I.   

Congrats to my family for amazing health changes we did for 5 weeks. I know my husband and I will be continuing this challenge on our own and recording the information.  

No comments:

Post a Comment