That's what runners do; they run. If you're not feeling well, you run; if it's lousy weather, you run, and if you're under stress, you obviously go for a run. You run to clear your head. You run to ease the ache in your muscles, and you run just so you can breathe a little fresh air.

No matter what else is going on, there's always time for a run.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

New to Blogging

Hello!! I am a newbie to blogging. I have been following my sister and my sister in law for around a year now on their blog's and many other blog’s and thought about creating one too, however I never feel like I have anything to say. But I finally gave in and created my blog.  I figured I would use it to tell family and friends about some of my running, life and family adventures.

A little bit about me: I am a newlywed got married to my wonderful husband on 9.10.11. My husband and I have been together for 6 years hard to believe it has been that long already. I am an instructional designer for the World Campus. I design and maintain online courses that students take all over the world.

I got hooked on running when I was in high school and my older brother and I signed up to do cross country. I have never been the fastest runner, however I enjoy it. I have been through many injuries (patellofemoral syndrome, stress fracture, broken toe and shin splints) but I have been able to overcome and recover from those injuries. The best part of running is that many of my family members enjoy it as well (hence the blog name). My Dad would run our training runs with us in high school and was hooked from then on.  We even got my little sister hooked on running too and later my older sister caught the running bug too. My little sister met my SIL in college on the cross country team so she fit right in with us. 

2 comments: